Laserfiche WebLink
Company <br />Trend Offset Printing Services <br />Cenveo Corporation <br />Icolor Printing & Mailing <br />Not To Exceed <br />Annual Bid Price <br />Rank <br />$103,989 <br />Low <br />$160,297 <br />2 <br />$170,520 <br />3 <br />As specified in the RFP, selection was based 30% on cost. The remaining 70% was based on technical <br />merit, including a review of qualifications, level of experience, ability to produce and host an electronic <br />version of the Newport Navigator, and references from local clients with particular emphasis on local <br />government. In addition to having the lowest bid price, Trend also received the highest scores for <br />technical merit from all three panelists evaluating the proposals. <br />Trend is the incumbent vendor for printing of the Newport Navigator brochure, and following this <br />competitive RFP process, continues to be the recommended vendor based on the quality of printing <br />services, quick turnaround times, and low bid pricing. In fact, Trend's annual bid price in this RFP is 0.3% <br />lower than the current annual price for these services. Therefore, staff is recommending award of a three <br />year contract, with a two year optional renewal at no additional increase in annual price. <br />ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW: <br />This action is not subject to the California Environmental Quality Act ( "CEQA ") pursuant to Sections 15060 <br />(c)(2) (the activity will not result in a direct or reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the <br />environment) and 15060(c)(3) (the activity is not a project as defined in Section 15378) of the CEQA <br />Guidelines, California Code of Regulations, Title 14, Chapter 3, because it has no potential for resulting in <br />physical change to the environment, directly or indirectly. <br />NOTICING: <br />The agenda item has been noticed according to the Brown Act (72 hours in advance of the meeting at <br />which the City Council considers the item). <br />ATTACHMENTS: <br />Description <br />Attachment A - PSA with Trend Offset Printing <br />11 -2 <br />